Canada’s document authentication, legalization, attestation & apostille Ottawa service, making document Globally effective Easily-Accurately-Fast.
Qatar document legalization/attestation
Qatar is a non- apostille state that has distinct requirements for document legalization so-called embassy legalization. To attest your document by Embassy of The state of Qatar in Ottawa, it recommended using the service of MSQ Visaenterprise – an authentication, attestation and legalization service specialist – in Ottawa, That take great care in processing your documents and provide the highest level of service -your file representative will keep you appraised through every step of the process.
Do you need your documents legalized for Qatar?
Qatar is not a member of The Hague Apostille Convention and any documents sent to this country will require Certification by The Canadian ministry of Foreign Affairs and international Trade and Development (DFATD). Please be aware that the Consulate and the Embassy reserve their right to investigate the documentation and may request additional information and/or requirements regarding the documentation and the authentication.
Please note: If you are applying for a Qatari employment or residency visa, you may need to have your criminal record, civil and educational documents “stamped” or authenticated at the Embassy of Qatar (please verify with your employer what documents that you need to attested and take with you to Qatar).
Document Legalization Procedures at Qatar consular section Ottawa, Canada
Kindly note that, The Qatar consular section authenticate strictly only Canadian Issued Degrees, Certificates and letters. In order to authenticate your document, the following steps are required:
1. Contact your educational institution and ask them to send a sealed envelope containing the following:
a. The official transcripts of the educational document that you need to authenticate.
b. True Copy Certificate Form (see FROM B below) filled and stamped.
The above documents must be mailed directly to the Qatar Consular section address below:
Embassy of the State of Qatar
Consular Section, Attestation Department
150 Metcalfe Street, Suite 800
Ottawa, ON K2P 1P1
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to verify if the Qatar embassy received you above documents, stating your full name and university/educational entity name, kindly forward the conformation replies from the consular to visaenterprise in order to handover your documents to them.
3. Your following original documents must be authenticated by the “Ministry of Foreign Affairs”, Visaenterprise can assist you to complete this step in one day:
a. Original Degree.
b. Original confirmation of graduation letter (letter of completion)
c. Original transcript (another set)
4. Notarized photocopies alone will not be accepted.
5. If a Notary Public’s seal is on the document, it has to be visible on all pages, the impression, and/or the seal.
6. Above stated goes for all educational documents.
7. School document and certificate with non-transcripts issued (TESOL, Pilot, school report, letter) must be authenticated by DFATD first, also you must request your educational institute to send a copy of the document directly to the embassy of the State of Qatar in Ottawa, in a sealed envelope.
Application Forms (download PDF form by clicking the links below)