Global Affairs Canada Authentication
Canada’s document authentication, legalization, attestation & apostille Ottawa service, making document Globally effective Easily-Accurately-Fast.
Authentication at Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada in Ottawa
Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development (DFATD) Canada recommends our service to Canadians in order to authenticate and legalize their document(s) easily, quickly and effectively.
Global Affairs Canada – Affaires mondiales Canada – authentication of document, previously use to be named” Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada” (DFATD), this department are responsible for authentication, attestation and legalization of Canadian issued document. By stamping yours document the department only authenticates Canadian public officials’ signatures on documents issued in Canada, for other document issued not in Canada but stamped by embassies in Canada or notarized please contact us.
Visaenterprise is an Ottawa-based professional document legalization, attestation and authentication trusted service provider within close proximity to the Global Affairs Canada.
Why using OttawaLegalization service? For legalization at Global Affairs Canada, Authentication Services Section (JLAC) in Ottawa?
- In order to authenticate and legalize Canadian issued document(s) easily, quickly and effectively at Global Affairs Canada Authentication Services Section (JLAC).
- Specially, even more if you need to stamp your document from another embassy located in Ottawa, then OttawaLegalization is your shortcut road.
- Visaenterprise Ltd. is an Ottawa based company formed from some of the most experienced agents in the industry. As an organization who is in the frontline of handling documents legalization and visa applications for over 150 embassies and consulates, we understand the process can sometimes be tedious, time consuming and stressful for both Global Affairs Canada, embassy staff and clients.
- When Global Affairs Canada or embassies receive applications and documents that are incomplete, the process is at risk of becoming lengthy while Global Affairs Canada or embassy staff members search for correct information and missing documentation which sometimes requires that documents be sent back to the client without processing and stamped. OttawaLegalization works proactivity to prevent the problems that may arise during the application process and insures that all information is presented exactly as required. So client will save time and money, and obtain the final product stress-free.
For information on how to have Canadian documents authenticated so that they will be accepted for use abroad, please contact the Visaenterprise Authentication Department. Our main business is serving you and making your documents internationally recognized and legitimate.
The authentication and legalization of documents at Global Affairs Canada (Foreign Affairs) can be completed by applying:
1. Through Visaenterprise secured and guaranteed quality service with same day or up to 3 business days processing time. The service fees charged by our office is meant to compensate for the effort and time spent to
Authentication of Documents by the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development Canada in Ottawa (DFATD / JLAC):
What is Authentication?
Authentication is a certification of the genuineness of the signature and seal or the position of an official who has the authority to execute, issue, or certify a document so that a document executed, issued or certified in one jurisdiction may be recognized in another jurisdiction. Authentications do not certify the genuineness, legality or credibility of the documents or their contents.
Global Affairs Canada, authentication of document section (DFATD) / (JLAC) authenticates, attests and legalize documents for the public for a wide range of documents. You may request that a Canadian public document be authenticated by asking Global Affairs Canada, authentication of document section (DFATD) / (JLAC) to confirm that a Canadian public official’s signature, seal or stamp on the document is genuine.
Does your document need to be authenticated?
Authentication requirements vary from country to country. Before sending your documents to Visaenterprise’s legalization section for (DFATD) / (JLAC) to be authenticated, please contact consult Visaenterprise’s website and you may call us for obtaining an accurate information about your authentication procedures at various embassy, high commission or consulate of the country where these documents will be used to determine whether the documents need to be authenticated and how?
If you require your documents to be authenticated by Global Affairs Canada (DFATD) / (JLAC), you should ensure to have the documents authenticated, attested and legalization prior to arranging for travel outside of Canada. Please note that Canadian missions or embassies abroad are often not able to authenticate, attest and legalize Canadian documents.
Short Cut or Urgent attestation and authentication Request
What documents can be authenticated, attested and legalized
What documents cannot be authenticated by Global Affairs Canada, authentication of document section
Birth, marriage, divorce or death documents
Criminal record checks (police clearance) or fingerprint certificates
Documents originating in a foreign country
Documents originating in Canada in a foreign language
Statements In Lieu of Certificate of Non-Impediment to Marriage Abroad
Vital Statistics Offices in Canada: Links and Information
Please take note that the Global Affairs Canada, authentication of document section (DFATD) ONLY authenticates original or a notarized copy of the long form birth, marriage or death certificates issued by the office of vital statistics of the relevant province.
The Registrars of Vital Statistics in each of the provinces and territories in Canada handle the registration of births, marriages, deaths and name changes, as well as issue copies of certificates. Most also provide genealogy searches and certificates. Use these links to find the main Vital Statistics Offices in each province and territory and the services they provide. Listed below the contact information of the Vital Statistics Offices in Canada and for more information you may visit Passport Canada website: