Canada’s document authentication, legalization, attestation & apostille Ottawa service, making document Globally effective Easily-Accurately-Fast.
Legalization, Authentication, Attestation and Apostille at Embassy of Kazakhstan Canadian document legalization
When you request an authentication of Canadian issued documents only (or can be a translated document), at the embassy of Kazakhstan consulate section in Ottawa, Canada please read the follow authentication, legalization and attestation requirements:
Authentication requirements include:
1. Documents must be signed, stamped by Global Affairs
2. Please note that the documents consisting of more than one page must be properly sealed and bended by Notary Public.
3. One copy of each original document that has to be legalized at the Kazakhstan Consulate in Ottawa for the records.
4. A covering letter from applicant or company addressed to Kazakhstan Embassy or Consulate requesting to legalize the document and briefly describing which purposes these documents will serve and what kind of document it is. Also, please, write in the letter the phone number where we can reach you, if we have questions;( please see the cover letter below)
5. For individuals: copy of the passport and Permanent Resident Card (for non-Canadians) or any other document proving legal status in Canada;
6. The fee is $ 60 USD per stamped page in a document (please consulate Visaenterprise for current Canadian rate)
7. The authentication processing time at the embassy/ consulate of Kazakhstan around seven business days. However Visaenterprise can try to minimize the process as the consulate located next door to our office (downtown Ottawa Neighborhood), which allow us to push for fastest processing time.
Type of Canadian documents that can be authenticated, legalized, attested and apostilled by the embassy of Kazakhstan, consulate section in Ottawa, Canada
Those documents could include any of the following document types listed below, (if you don’t find your required document in the list below then feel free to contact our document legalization experts at ottawalegalization.com and they can offer you a suitable solution):